Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week Four


Last week Nick and Lois came over to make pizza. As we walked to my house from campus, the sun was setting and the light was apricot colored.


There was still snow on the ground, but the temperature was mild. We were talking about love and friendship and other warm cuddly things, and just as I was saying that I thought I might be the luckiest girl in the world, I almost got hit my a car. But didn't. :)



Nick and Lois are my two favorite people in England. I love both of them very much and I don't want to think about having to say goodbye.



We made the dough from scratch.


They had never had artichoke hearts on pizza before. It might be a California thing.

1 comment:

  1. artichoke hearts on pizza is totally a california thing. I don't even think it's legal in other parts of the country. Great posts Roseanne! I've really enjoyed reading them and seeing how well you are doing on your football team and your adventures. That pizza looks amazing and makes the pizza I had last night look pale by comparison. I'm looking forward to next year already when we can continue the yearly tradition of having super sundays back at your place. I had a little party at my place yesterday, but there just wasn't enough yelling or screaming. It was still fun though and I wish you and jeff could have participated.

    -Edmund

    ReplyDelete