Sunday, January 10, 2010


We stayed in a hostel in Montemartre, right below Sacre Couer. On our first night in Paris we took the stairs up to see the view.



The Siene and Pont Neuf (the new bridge), the oldest bridge in Paris.


We took a free walking tour around the city, and when we were at the Louvre, Katie and I got shitted on by the same sea gull, simultaneously. We were standing in a group of over 20 people and were were the only ones so lucky. It made my day.


After suffering through the cold we were rewarded with a dynamic sky later in the afternoon. This is Musée d'Orsay from the jardin de Tuilerie.


This is the restaurant that my mother and grandmother and I frequented when we were in Paris nine years ago. I remembered which metro stop it was at, and I was thrilled when I found it. After checking the prices, we dined next door.


I ordered an epic salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment