Saturday, May 1, 2010

Florence

From Milan we took a train to Florence, through Tuscany: flashes of mountains and countryside and terraced olive tree orchards sprang up around us as we weaved in and out of tunnels. It started to really look like Italy, or what I dreamed Italy would look like.






It's possibly the most beautiful place I've ever been.


Walking along the river on this night, Jeffery asked me to marry him.



This was one of my favorite places in Florence. La Piazza di Santa Croce.









I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. How incredibly romantic! I'm so happy for you and I LOVE your blog...the photos are amazing! I love you both so much, I cannot be happier for you having the opportunity to travel Europe together! I can't wait to see you. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete